Pain is the body’s warning mechanism and attention should be paid attention to find the cause and treat this, not just the symptoms. Some of the supplements traditionally used for natural pain relief, including for arthritis, include:-
1. Quercetin: Reduces pain and the inflammation that causes it. Especially useful in allergic responses.
2. Bromelain: This plant sulfur-containing, proteolytic (protein-digesting) protein digesting enzyme is derived from pineapple stems. Bromelain is recognized for its natural pain-relieving effects due to systemic anti-inflammatory action which may help in situations from sinusitis to bowel disorders.
3. Glucosamine: Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are components of normal cartilage and may aid in repair by stimulating the body to make more cartilage. They may be helpful in reducing pain from problems such as osteoarthritis.
4. Vitamin D: Low levels have been linked to pain, osteoporosis and increased preeclampsia risk in pregnant women, among other outcomes. Vitamin D is found naturally in only a few foods, including fish-liver oils, fatty fishes, mushrooms, egg yolks and liver.
5. Magnesium: has been shown to help relax stiff or spasmodic muscles. Fibre foods are generally high in magnesium. These include legumes, whole grains, vegetables (especially broccoli, squash, and green leafy vegetables), seeds, and nuts (especially almonds).When there is a real magnesium deficiency, supplementation by tablets or powder is the first protocol to increase levels rapidly.
6. White willow bark: contains a chemical called salicin that is similar to aspirin.White willow bark is effective in relieving inflammation, fever and pain, including headache, muscle pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and gout.
7. Boswellia: Alternatively known as “Indian frankincense” Boswellia increases blood flow . The gummy resin contains boswellic acids which have anti-inflammatory properties. It may reduce pain in inflammatory bowel disease, osteoarthiritis and tendonitis.
8. Cat’s claw: Uncaria tomentose is a rich source of more than 30 phytochemicals which include alkaloids, glycosides, tannins, flavonoids, sterol fractions, and other compounds including quinic acid esters. It possesses strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that aids in blocking the production of the hormone prostaglandin which contributes to inflammation and pain within the body.
9. Omega-3 fatty acids: From fish oil have anti-inflammatory properties proven to be beneficial to reduce pain in people who suffer with arthritis and other inflammatory joint conditions. 1200 mg per day of omega-3 EFAs (eicosapentaenoic acid and decosahexaenoic acid) found in fish oil supplement for a period of over 75 days has been shown to help non surgical back pain (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16531187).
Talk to your health practitioner for advice on supplementation suitable for your situaition.
Copyright Rejuvalift 2018
No information or images may be copied from this website without written permission.
Discount Vitamins, buy discount naturopathic supplements, buy Metagenics, discount naturopathic supplements, discount Organic skin care, discount nutritional supplements, discount health products, Buy practitioner brand health products, buy discount vitamins, discount natural health supplements, discount organic beauty products, BUY NATUROPATHIC SUPPLEMENTS, buy vitamins online, buy discount health supplements, discount health supplements online, buy discount water purifier, cheap supplements, online supplements Australia,
Discount Vitamins, buy discount naturopathic supplements, buy Metagenics, discount naturopathic supplements, discount Organic skin care, discount nutritional supplements, discount health products, Buy practitioner brand health products, buy discount vitamins, discount natural health supplements, discount organic beauty products, BUY NATUROPATHIC SUPPLEMENTS, buy vitamins online, buy discount health supplements, discount health supplements online, buy discount water purifiers
The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
Ordering from this website is an acknowledgement of the understanding of potential risks involved in using any product and the purchaser indemnifies Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum, Lifespringeduc or any of its associated entities and representatives from responsibility for any such effects.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum, Lifespringeduc or its representatives, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Rejuvalift and Momentum expressly disclaim responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Rejuvalift or Momentum as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum or Lifespringed is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses. Products on Best of Living / Online Shopping Deals pages do not carry any liabiility except from original suppliers whose sites are linked to.
Rejuvalift Australia, Lifespringeduc or Momentum shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Products listed on the site may be unavailable for purchase at any time even if they are shown as in stock. Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum, Lifespringeduc or associated entities or persons accept no liability for the consequences of stock being unavailable.
Purchase and use of any product including Practitioner only Nutrient product brands is at the decision of the purchaser and without advice from any person or Legal entity related to this site. Any person or Legal entity associated with this site will not be responsible for any consequences as a result of any product's use.
Rejuvalift Australia, Lifespringeduc or Momentum shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
By placing an order you agree that the order cannot be altered or cancelled once placed and that you are subject to the conditions stated in our FAQ section.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time and to refuse supply to any person/s at our discretion including those who may have previously been supplied with goods or a password.