As used to teach students in Naturopathic colleges
Dictionary type layout to look up symptoms and what their possible meanings could be
Very handy to have at home
By Purchasing this publication you are agreeing to the licensing information below.
THE COMPARISON REFERENCE OF SYMPTOMS & INDICATIONS
- Edition 3 CD- 2009 - - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. LifeSpring Education International and Beverly Shamon-Turner grants you [the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee] a non-exclusive license to install and use [means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the software] one copy of the Software on your compatible computer, up to the permitted number of computers (i.e. no. of valid licenses you purchase e.g., volume license). The Software may not be shared, installed or used concurrently on different computers. “Software" means (a) all of the contents of the files (provided either by electronic download, on physical media or any other method of distribution), disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. There is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
Backup Copy. You may make one backup copy of the Software for your own use, provided your backup copy is not installed or used on any Computer. Otherwise you shall not copy the Software or attach/send via any media device any files that comprise the software. Any copy of the Software that you make must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software. You may not print from the software except allowing for printing within your internal network of individual pages, no more than 10% of document.
2. COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned, remains the exclusive property and is copyrighted by Beverly Shamon-Turner and LifeSpring Education International. The SOFTWARE is governed by including without limitation the copyright laws of Australia and other countriesand international treaty provisions Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE . You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
3. TRANSFER.This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the Software, or authorize all or any portion of the Software to be copied onto another user's Computer.
4. UPDATES. If the Software is an Update to a previous version of the Software, you must possess a valid license to such previous version in order to use such Update. All Updates are provided to you on a license exchange basis. You agree that by Using an Update you voluntarily terminate your right to use any previous version of the Software. As an exception, you may continue to Use previous versions of the Software on your Computer after you use the Update but only to assist you in the transition to the Update, provided that the Update and the previous versions are installed on the same computer.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Software. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. WARRANTIES. LifeSpring Education International and Beverly Shamon-Turner makes no warranties, conditions, indemnities, representations or terms, (express or implied, whether by statute, common law, custom, usage or otherwise) as to any other matters, including but not limited to non-infringement of third party rights, title, integration, accuracy, security, availability, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the software. Lifespring Education International does not warrant that the software is error free. The Software is being delivered to you "AS IS" and LifeSpring Education International makes no warranty as to its use or performance. LifeSpring Education International does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the software. It takes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. LIABILITY. No liability for consequential damages. In no event shall Beverly Shamon-Turner or Lifespring Education International or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software, even if Lifespring Educational International has been advised of the possibility of such damages or if such damages are foreseeable. In no event will Lifespring Educational International’s liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
Indemnity. You agree to hold LifeSpring Education International and Beverly Shamon-Turner harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, actions, damages, or claims (including all reasonable expenses, costs, and attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any use of the software.
Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will LifeSpring Education International or Beverly Shamon-Turner be liable to you, or any other person or entity, for any loss of use, revenue or profit, lost or damaged data, or other commercial or economic loss or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, statutory, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, claims or costs arising from your use of the software or application of the information therein. This limitation shall apply even in the event of a fundamental or material breach or a breach of the fundamental or material terms of this agreement.
10. GOVERNING LAW. You agree that this agreement is enforceable like any written negotiated agreement signed by you. This agreement is enforceable against you and any legal entity that obtained the software and on whose behalf it is used. If you do not agree, do not use this software. LifeSpring Education International owns all intellectual property in the Software. LifeSpring Education International permits you to use the Software only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.The laws of the State of Queensland and Australian law will govern this license as they are applied to agreements between Australian residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Australia and overseas..This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force. This Agreement will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and LifeSpring Educational which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND THAT BY USING THE ENCLOSED Software,
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
Ordering from this website is an acknowledgement of the understanding of potential risks involved in using any product and the purchaser indemnifies Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum, Lifespringeduc or any of its associated entities and representatives from responsibility for any such effects.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum, Lifespringeduc or its representatives, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Rejuvalift and Momentum expressly disclaim responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Rejuvalift or Momentum as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum or Lifespringed is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses. Products on Best of Living / Online Shopping Deals pages do not carry any liabiility except from original suppliers whose sites are linked to.
Rejuvalift Australia, Lifespringeduc or Momentum shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Products listed on the site may be unavailable for purchase at any time even if they are shown as in stock. Rejuvalift Australia, Momentum, Lifespringeduc or associated entities or persons accept no liability for the consequences of stock being unavailable.
Purchase and use of any product including Practitioner only Nutrient product brands is at the decision of the purchaser and without advice from any person or Legal entity related to this site. Any person or Legal entity associated with this site will not be responsible for any consequences as a result of any product's use.
Rejuvalift Australia, Lifespringeduc or Momentum shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
By placing an order you agree that the order cannot be altered or cancelled once placed and that you are subject to the conditions stated in our FAQ section.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time and to refuse supply to any person/s at our discretion including those who may have previously been supplied with goods or a password.